|Appearance||gray-green to silver paste|
|Mass fraction of ash, %, not more than||6–9|
|Density, g/cm3, 20 (± 1) °С, not less than||0,9|
- when applied to the rod and mold sections surfaces, the product forms a uniform lubricant layer with high anti-wear properties; in addition, it reduces metallization, galling, deformation force, and significantly reduces the deformation force fluctuation during operation;
- provides for the proper filling of molds, improves the quality of forging surfaces;
- reduces the rate of defective parts;
- improves the durability of die molds and rods;
- improves the quality of hot-stamped components;
- does not contain substances that cause corrosion of metals, does not corrode tools or machine parts.
- is supplied ready to use;
- it is a cost-effective anti-galling lubricant used in the process of high-pressure aluminum alloy casting;
- a cost-effective way to lubricate the tools during hot forging of aluminum alloys;
- applied to the tool with a brush or syringe.
Safety Requirements, Toxicological Properties and Environmental Protection
Politren MG-2 cooling lubricant is a flammable liquid (paste) with a flash point of not less than 2700C in an open cup. In accordance with GOST 12.1.007-76 the product is classified in the lowest hazard class IV (low hazard chemical compounds).
When using the product in hot metal processing, the main components polluting the air in the working area are: mineral oil aerosol (MPC is 5 mg/m3), graphite aerosol (MPC is 4 mg/m3) and carbonic oxide (СО) (MPC is 20 mg/m3).
The premises where the product is used shall be equipped with continuously operating supply and exhaust mechanical ventilation. Within the production facilities, the air shall be monitored subject to the shop-floor air monitoring schedule agreed with the local public health authorities.
The personnel involved in handling the lubricant product shall wear protective clothing and use personal protective equipment in accordance with standard industry norms.
Use clean soft cloth to remove the lubricant from hands or face; rinse the remaining product away with warm water.
In case of ingress of the product onto working parts of the machinery, the floor of the machinery area shall be cleaned with rags, the remaining product shall be washed away with soapy water.
Politren MG-2 tool lubricant is a water-insoluble oil paste. Its maximum permissible concentration in water bodies (MPCw) determined for oil is 0.4mg/l.