|Effective viscosity, ;20°С, Pa-s, not less than||5|
|Mass fraction of ash, %, not more than||0,7|
|Density, g/cm3, 20°С, not less than||0,9|
- when applied to a separating surface it forms a lubricant layer with high anti-wear properties;
- due to its high thermal stability the product is an ideal solution for the manufacture of parts of varying levels of complexity;
- does not contain substances that cause metal corrosion;
- does not corrode tools or machine parts.
- is supplied ready to use;
- it is a cost-effective lubricant to be used in hot processes including hot forging and pressing of copper alloys, and it is most effective for the brass stamping process;
- it is applied to the tool manually or with the help of an automatic lubrication system.
Safety Requirements, Toxicological Properties and Environmental Protection
Politren М-5 tool lubricant is a flammable liquid. In accordance with GOST 12.1.007-76 the product is classified in the lowest hazard class IV (low hazard chemical compounds).
When using the product in hot metal processing, the main components polluting the air in the working area are: mineral oil aerosol (MPCa is 5 mg/m3) and graphite (MPCa is 4 mg/m3).
The premises where the product is used shall be equipped with continuously operating supply and exhaust mechanical ventilation. Within the production facilities the air shall be monitored subject to the shop-floor air monitoring schedule agreed with the local public health authorities.
The personnel involved in handling the lubricant product shall wear protective clothing and use personal protective equipment in accordance with standard industry norms.
Use clean cloth to remove the lubricant from hands or face; wash the remaining product away with warm soapy water.
In case of ingress of the lubricant onto working parts of the machinery, the floor of the machinery area shall be cleaned with rags, and the remaining product shall be washed away with soapy water.
Politren M-5 tool lubricant is a water-insoluble oil liquid. Its maximum permissible concentration in water bodies (MPCw) determined for oil is 0.4 mg/l.