|Density, g/cm3, 20°С, not less than||0,94|
- when applied to the surfaces of rods and mold sections, the product forms a uniform grease layer with high separating and anti-wear properties, and also reduces metallization and galling;
- provides for the proper filling of molds, improves the quality of forging surfaces;
- reduces the rate of defective parts;
- improves the durability of die molds and rods;
- does not contain substances that cause corrosion of metals, does not corrode tools or machine parts.
- is supplied ready to use;
- it is a cost-effective anti-galling lubricant used in the process of high-pressure aluminum alloy casting;
- applied to the tool with a brush or syringe.
Safety Requirements, Toxicological Properties and Environmental Protection
Politren MG-3 V tool lubricant is a flammable liquid (paste). In accordance with GOST 12.1.007-76 the product is classified in the lowest hazard class IV (low hazard chemical compounds).
When using this product in hot metal processing, the main components polluting the air in the working area are: mineral oil aerosol (MPC is 5 mg/m3) and carbonic oxide (СО) (MPC is 20 mg/m3).
The premises where the coolant lubricant is used shall be equipped with continuously operating supply and exhaust mechanical ventilation. Within the production facilities, the air shall be monitored subject to the shop-floor air monitoring schedule agreed with the local public health authorities.
The personnel involved in handling the lubricant product shall wear protective clothing
and use personal protective equipment in accordance with standard industry norms.
Use clean soft cloth to remove the lubricant from hands or face; rinse the remaining product away with warm water.
In case of ingress of the lubricant onto working parts of the machinery, the floor of the machinery area shall be cleaned with rags, and the remaining product shall be washed away with soapy water.
Politren MG-4 tool lubricant is a water-insoluble oil paste. Its maximum permissible concentration in water bodies (MPCw) determined for oil is 0.4 mg/l.